cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Vouchers wont apply

I've spent three days trying to add some vouchers to my account.

I then tried to cancel my account due to the sheer infuriation of NowTV customer services but they simply ended the chat.

and i get the same message that apparently everyone does

"We're having trouble with vouchers right now" , Right now apparently being all time.

Can anyone please help me get these applied? I cant even buy the pass for the full amount it just says "well that didnt go to plan" 

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I would go back into your post under options edit and delete the pass codes because this is an open public forum.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Not sure i can be much help apart from making a couple of suggestions to try.

When you tried applying the voucher codes, was it going to the nowtv website with your internet browser and selecting the My Account > My Passes ?

If so, maybe try a different internet browser, if that doesn't work have you tried applying the code directly via your playback device (see guide below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-apply-or-enter-voucher-code

Also what voucher codes are the two passes for, is it for entertainment, cinema, kids or one day sports pass, one week sports pass or month sports pass ?

Where did you buy the nowtv vouchers from ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've tried on three browsers, my ps4 and two different mobiles.

The codes were given from a NowTV agent on live chat

Im just going to cancel and get virgin

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Perhaps give live chat another go, where i find different live chat advisors offers different levels of help or assistance.

This is a long shot, but is your bank card on your account up to date and not expired ?