cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Activity Limit

I am getting the message that my device activity limit has been reached but there are NO devices on there at the moment. I tried accessing NowTV by watching from my laptop but still saying the limit has been reached.

I am really unhappy as I mainly pay for NowTV so that I can watch The Walking Dead and am concerned that I am going to miss espidoes in this new series.

Help needed!

2 REPLIES 2
Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello NowTV Community,

So I have 4 deviced registered on nowtv: chromecast, laptop, iphone and another Laptop.

Today when I tried logging in to my device Laptop I recieved a message saying: "your device limit activity has been reached, you cannot add another device"

I find this extremley strange as I have only added one device in this calender month and that was my chromecast. Since than I have been able to stream nowtv on all my devices perfectly no problem at all.

But today I recieved this random error message on my Laptop which is preventing me to watch NowTV? The device has been already added months ago and has been working perfectly - I only added one device this calender month which was my chromecast but that should not affect my other 3 existing devices.

So why is it telling me the activity limit has been reached? I tried deleting my cookies and restarting my Laptop but still get the same error message! Very frustrating aswell because I cannot appear to find the "LiveChat" feature on Now TV.

Can someone please please help me with this or contact me thank you very much. Would appreciate it.

Kind Regards,

Hasuk