cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Resolved! Can I have a break from my 6 month entertainment pass and at a later date restart to use remainder?

A 6 months entertainment pass was included in my nowtv box deal.  I activated it on 8th Nov.  If I cancel the pass before 7th Feb with 3 months viewing used, can I continue with my 3 months remaining credit at a later date, or will that credit be los...

Cancel account

Hi I would like to know how and why you have taken money out of my account when my free trial period ended on the 3rd january 2018, and i cancelled it on the 27th december 2017. Surely this enough notice, as I done it way before the end of the free t...

well all my contacts are up

Hiwell my BT line rental, BT TV and broadband has come up. Tried sky and we are about £12.00 to far outBt are doing a deal and coming back to methinking of switching to Now tv all in (no sport) I have netflix and azon, now films and entertainment, re...

you have taken 2 payments out of my account

Hiya I have just had a look at my account and it shows nowtv have taken two payments out on my account on the same day.Can you explain why? And let me know how you are going to correct this as you have made my bank account go overdrawn which I don't ...

Cancelling 14 day package

I’ve unsuccessfully tried cancelling my 2week movie promo package and I am now being charged .. I can’t cancel online for some reason and can’t speak with customer services over the phone ..Less than happy

New devices

Im having trouble watching on any devices. My android phone wont play and ive got a new chromecast. I need to reregister my devices. I dont want to wait until next month...can anyone help?

offer not applied

Last december I wanted to cancel my cinema pass..i wass offerd 3months for 3.99 and I accepted....even got an email sayng offer was applied. but now when my voucher actually expired...I am asked to buy a pass for 9.99

Billed twice

Hello for the past 2 months I have been billed twice for entertainment I did have two accounts but checked my other one and it does not have any entertainment packages on there

Problem with Sky Cinema

Hi.  I have just been looking at my Bank Statements and see that I have been paying for Sky Cinema for 7 months but have never used it.  I have just cancelled my monthly subscription and, apparently, I can watch films until 20th February.  However, w...