cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Deleting Card Details

I understand from ready other sections of this forum that you cannot delete your card details from your account.

I would be grateful if a member of staff could contact me and delete my card details (And my account if necessary). I no longer wish to continue with Now TV and think it's unacceptable that my card details are held on your system without the ability to delete them myself.

Many thanks
1 REPLY 1
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

For security reasons, all issues related to your NOW TV 'account' such as card details removal are subject to the Data Protection Act and can't be discussed on the open forum, which means it's more appropriate for you to directly contact a NOW TV representative rather than asking one of them (or somebody who may be posing as one of them) to contact you via the forum!

You can contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility or 'Send us a message' facility by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers might not be sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • To 'Send us a message', click on the light blue 'Send Message' button.
  • To start a 'Live Chat', click on the dark blue 'Chat online' button.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Also, if you have not done-so already, it's recommended that you officially cancel your NOW TV subscription(s) via your NOW TV account. Which has to be done for each of the NOW TV services you have subscribed to. After which you will receive a confirmation email.

Cheers