cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Code not working

Hello there I recently purchased a PS4 and got a 3 month pass for free (it's worth £15) but when I have tried to set up my account and use the code I get an error saying the code is not valid please retry. Can you please help? I've tried changed the number 0 to a letter O etc but still nothing works.

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The usual cause of this is misreading the code on the voucher. Try a few different combinations, especially where a letter may be a number or vice versa, e.g 5(five) and S, 1 (one) and I (capital i ), 0 (zero) and O (capital o) etc

and you are still stuck after all that, go to

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/Code-not-valid

and choose the option to Start Live Chat who can check the code for you.

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch, very sorry to hear you've got issues with your new voucher. As this is an account related query I will need to send you an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your inbox. 

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

For we bought a PS4 with Call of Duty and a two month free pass for Now Tv however when we entered our code from the email it wasn't successful. Please help.

Many thanks

Marie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous User

Can you also try applying the code via a PC/MAC as we are finding that this is working.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi there
By logging in to playstation network or now tv
Cheers
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

If it is a NOW TV Code then this has to be entered via the NOW TV Website.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The exact same thing has happened to me too! Any chance I can get some help, bought the console from a Game store and got the code with it but whenever I try entering it, it doesn't work
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks you for getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having issues with this too. I will send you an e-mail now, keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also facing the same issue, I bought my ps4 bundle from GAME and I have been trying to redeem my 3 month pass which when entered tells me is invalid. It's beginning to get increasingly frustrating! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Thanks for both getting in touch, sorry to hear you're having issues with the Game vouchers.

I'm gonna send you an e-mail now so keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team