cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged twice

I ordered a new box and pass and seem have been charged twice ahh apparently I can't cancel on order even though it was just done
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User ,

That's not cool to hear. Smiley Sad But fear not! I have sent you an email where everything should be sorted out.

As it's account related, I wouldn't want to share any secrets via a public forum Smiley Wink

Any problems, give us a shout!

Michael

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

charged twice charged wrong amount

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User are you sure the second charge isn't for a different pass? Entertainment passes are £6.99, Movies £9.99, Sports Day £6.99 and Sports Week £10.99. If you visit My Account there is an option for Payment History which might help work out what you've purchased.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been charged twice this month for movies and entertainment passes very disappointed and I'm pretty sure this has happened before. Please refund accordingly.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry to hear this. I will send you an e-mail now as this is account related. Keep an eye out on your inbox.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Ive just been charged twice for a movies pass, not too sure what to do!!

thanks

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Ive just been charged twice for a movies pass, not too sure what to do!!

Hi and welcome to the forum,

Given that this is an account related issue, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'live chat' facility. And the easiest way of doing this is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display pop-up windows (ie: windows within windows). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How to contact us link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Also, when your issue is resolved, can you come back to this topic and tell us what your issue was? As I suspect you have more than one NOW TV account!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

As this is an account related issue I will send you an email soon.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi my box has broken from the HDMI port it has actually got pushed in, what can I do?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi my box has broken from the HDMI port it has actually got pushed in, what can I do?

Hi @Anonymous User,

If 'your box' is still within its warranty period you should return it to your vendor (ie: the place where you purchased it from).

Under the 'sales of goods act' it's up-to the vendor to sort warranty issues out.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the box for 2 years plus. I'm absolutely gutted any ideas??