cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Charged twice

I ordered a new box and pass and seem have been charged twice ahh apparently I can't cancel on order even though it was just done
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User ,

That's not cool to hear. Smiley Sad But fear not! I have sent you an email where everything should be sorted out.

As it's account related, I wouldn't want to share any secrets via a public forum Smiley Wink

Any problems, give us a shout!

Michael

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

54 REPLIES 54
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User ,

That's not cool to hear. Smiley Sad But fear not! I have sent you an email where everything should be sorted out.

As it's account related, I wouldn't want to share any secrets via a public forum Smiley Wink

Any problems, give us a shout!

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi,just found out was charged twice for my day sport yesterday.how do I get a refund?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

Had a look at your request, as this is an account related query, I have sent you over a brief email with further details Smiley Wink 

Any problems, give me a shout!

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi just seen I got charged twice on the 24th of May for sports day pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Oh no, sorry to hear that!

Please can you follow this link to our Live Chat service so that we can look into your account and help get this resolved for you 🙂 

Thanks,

Seema
NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've just looked at my bank statement and see i've been charged twice for a day sports pass brought on 17/09/16.

I hope you realise steeling is a crimal offence?

I'd like £6.99 paid back asap

thanks

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

When you go to the nowtv website with your internet browser and click on My Account > My Passes does the additional Sports Day Pass still show that it's ready to activate and watch on your username ?

Have a read of this guide for the procedure to cancel and claim back a refund for a Day & Week Sports Pass where you need to contact nowtv live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Direct link below for live chat.

http://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

It's worth checking that you don't also have an Entertainment Pass active, as this is also £6.99 - so it's worth checking the date that renews and see if it adds up with the date your seeing the other charge. 

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi i have just checked my online banking and i also have been charged twice, how do i get a refund? pls