cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant add more devices

I'm really dissapointed to be honest 😞

I paid for a month to re-activate my entertainment pass, I have 2 computers at work, 2 PC's at home and my iphone.

My account had old devices on that I dont use anymore so in order to watch I had to remove them then add my iphone (I was trying to cast it to my smart TV last night).

Now this morning I have come into work to watch while I am working away, but when I try to play something I am informed that I have reached my maximum devices!

I log on to de-activate something, yet all I see is my iphone from last night and a message that I can not activate another device until the 1st June!!

I am gutted now as the whole reson for activating my account again was to watch TV at work.  In vein I have tried to find a contact number for Now TV and so my only resort now is posting on this forum where I am hoping someone will be able to help me 😞

Otherwise I have pretty much just wasted my subscription fee for the whole long weeked.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.  Hop onto Live Chat & they should be able to sort this for you.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thank you for your reply, I tried looking for live chat earlier but it was offline.  Spoke to them and they have sorted me out 🙂