cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling a pass

I have paid for a months entertainment access and then added a 3 month pass. Last night I added a 2 month movies pass which I only want to run for 2 months but it says I will be billed on the 26th May. What's the best way to stop that happening? Can I hit cancel now and after the 2 months ends I won't be billed or do i have to wait until nearer the time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

I have paid for a months entertainment access and then added a 3 month pass. Last night I added a 2 month movies pass which I only want to run for 2 months but it says I will be billed on the 26th May. What's the best way to stop that happening? Can I hit cancel now and after the 2 months ends I won't be billed or do i have to wait until nearer the time?

This info below might help.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

Personally I have never cancelled a NowTv pass myself, but step 3 of the "how to cancel" guide that i linked you, does state that once cancelled you can still watch NowTV up until the next due payment date.

So yes you can cancel your movie pass anytime before the 26th of  May.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@schnapps wrote:

@Anonymous User wrote:

Personally I have never cancelled a NowTv pass myself, but step 3 of the "how to cancel" guide that i linked you, does state that once cancelled you can still watch NowTV up until the next due payment date.

So yes you can cancel your movie pass anytime before the 26th of  May.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello. For the last 30 minutes I have been trying to cancel a pass, which I thought I had done so in January - I have not any been able to view since then.  I don't think I'm exceptionally thick so why can't NOW put up a simple cancel button.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there I am trying to cancel my now to movies pass, I brought the now to box with a voucher code to use movies, I try and cancel online but it doesn't give me the option, I have read the "having another account" option but I don't have one. I can't cancel it through my bank because it's classed as a MERCHANTS VOUCHER, not a DIRECT DEBIT 

can anyone please help? 

Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forum.   If your having problems cancelling online, have a word with Live Chat.  Click on this link http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV and hit the green Contact Us at the bottom of the page, this will take you to the Live Chat & Email options (8am - Midnight). Best to use a PC/Mac.

Hope this helpsSmiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I cant cancel my passes please help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

I cant cancel my passes please help

@Anonymous User

If you go back to the other post that you have opened on the forums, just read & follow the sound advice given by @commanda6