cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelling 6 month pass

Hi, I have just purchased a 6 month entertainment pass and set it up. I have a tesco hudl with a HDMI lead, and when I tried to watch a programme last night it stated that it wouldn't work.  

I didn't purchase the now tv box as thought I didn't need it. I want to cancel my subscription but it says that die to me purchasing a 6 month pass it doesn't end till after my 6 month subscription. 

I wanted to cancel this order then purchase another 6 month entertainment pass with the box from a shop as it would cost £40 rather than paying £15 and waiting a week for a box to arrive. Is there any way of cancelling my subscription and buying another package?

2 REPLIES 2
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

The 6 months that you already have in your account will continue to run its full duration even after cancellation. The voucher that will come with a new box is valid for 12 months from date of purchase, so you can add the new box to your account (just sign into it with the same username and password you already use) and use it to watch the current 6 months you have. Then you can apply the new 6 months to your account to extend it for another 6 months.

Keep the new voucher code safe as you will need to wait until the last month of your current 6 months before you can apply it.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

* duplicate post please disregard*