cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't change payment details?! Too many redirects!!

hi,

anyone else having an issue with changing their payment details? I've tried several times to log in, I go to payment details and then it says too many redirects it can't open the page.

there is no contact number or anything. All I need to do is change my details please can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User,

Out of interest... What's the make and model number of the device you're using to access your NOW TV account?

That asside, I suggest you contact a NOW TV representative via the forums 'Live Chat' facility and explain your problem to them...

The easiest way of contacting 'Live Chat' is by using a Windows or Mac computer, along with various many makes and models of mobile phones and tablets (provided their screen resolution is high enough). Here's what you need to do: -

• Click on the following: How To Contact NOW TV link.
  • Click on the blue 'Start Live Chat' button on the left of the web page.
  • A new 'What can we help you with today?' pop-up window should open up.
  • Click on the 'Request Chat' button.

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you, I'm using an iPhone 6 and an iPad but neither work. It keeps telling me safari cannot open the page due to too many redirects.

I'm guessing it only works on Windows then? The live chat also doesn't show on the help page either. It has the how can we help pages with sections and articles but that's it.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this.

Is it a new NOW TV Account your trying to change the payment details on or an existing account ?

Usually if you delete the cookies and cache from your Internet browser it clears the redirects down.

Cheers

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Andy,

Apparently speaking to someone on the live chat you can only change it on a laptop or pc. There's no number and they can't change the details in a live chat either!

I'll have to do it at work, thanks for your help though.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this problem as well. 

I can't access payment details from my iPad, or on my PC whether I use Chrome, IE or Firefox. Too many redirects every time.