cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CHARGED 5 TIMES IN THE SAME MONTH

I first signed up back in December for a free trial, then my free trial ended in January and automatically I was charged in January. I accepted the charged because I didn't cancel the passes. But I cancelled the pass straight after I was charged back in January. Nothing happened in February, March and April but all of a sudden I've been charged 5 times in May. This is actually apalling and I am not the only person suffering from being charged randomly.

£9.99 - 1st May - Subscription Purchase: Sky Movies Month Pass - Sky Movies Pass

£10.99 - 1st May - 1 x Sky Sports Week Pass - Limited Time Offer (Video Stream)

£10.99 - 8th May - 1 x Sky Sports Week Pass - Limited Time Offer (Video Stream)

£31.99 - 15th May - Subscription Purchase: Sky Sports Month Pass  

£6.99 - 16th May - Subscription Purchase: Entertainment Month Pass - NOWTV-ENTS         

What is this? Can someone explain to me why I am being charged like this, when I cancelled the Entertainment Pass back in January. And just to let you know I don't even watch sports so I don't understand why I am being charged for Sky Sports. I need my money back or else I will take this further.

1 REPLY 1
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Hi Rami

I don't work for or have anything to do with Now TV other than I won one of their white box.

However, that list you printed out looks to me as if someone, possibly a friend or family member, is ordering these passes using your Now TV account.  So, I would first check that your security pin, which protects your Now TV account from misuse, has not been discovered.

Either way, you will need to get in touch with Now TVs help team on Live Chat between 8.00am and midnight:

http://help.nowtv.com/GEN_ContactUs?articleId=kA1G0000000LKz9KAG&kavArticleId=ka1G0000000LQEOIA4&token=9608a86eff6e52b0eb39b7359c3f4bb0

Hope this helps

UK Bob