cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

advice..

I previously set up a now TV account and a few days later I then cancelled it. I have no had £10 taken from my account which has put me into overdraft. What can I do?
4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  first you need to do is speak to your bank, tell them the payment is not authorised as you have cancelled so were not expecting the charge.  They can ensure not further payments until you authorise more.  You should be able to ask chat for a refund, so long as no one else in your household has used the account (believe me it has happened without the account holder's knowledge or permission.)  It is important to have a payment pin.  I don't know if you ever intended using the movie service again if you don't might be worth ask chat to remove your contact details.

If you need to reach chat click the following link and then click the contact button at the bottom and finally select chat (8am to midnight) None of the above...

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you so much for getting back to me, I still have the email that confirmed I cancelled it. I'm just worried as my bank charges me for overdraft facility and I can't afford to clear it. No one was able to access my account so I'm positive this payment shouldn't have been taken.
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User  that's great that you still have the email.  I really recommend speaking to your bank.  Normally they are more understanding than you think they will be. So long as only the Now payment has taken you over they should be able to put the charges on hold.   Chat should be able to process a refund for you, however this can take a few days to reach your account.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I'll look into this for you and see what happened. I'll send you an email shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team