cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

Logging in currently unavailable

We know that customers are currently unable to log in to NOW TV. This will mean that unless you're already logged in, you won't be able to watch.   We're working to fix this as soon as possible, and will keep you updated here.

Dual subscription in error

I took out a free 14 day trial which I retained. I then wanted to upgrade to movies, but I have now realised that I have set up a 2nd subscription and am being charged twice! I have now cancelled one subscription but would like a refund of the Novemb...

Refund

Money has been taken out of my account twice this month once for sky sports and once for the entertainment pass I only baught an entertainment pass and now a sky pass x2 I want my money refunded into my account!!!!

Requesting Refund

I joined last week and started the 14 day free trial entertainment pass, last night I decided to start the 14 day movie pass so hit the start free trial button the page took ages to load and came back that there had been a problem and to try again so...

Resolved! NOWTV pass activiation

hi contacted nowtv support this way early dec to activate game code for 2 months nowtv pass.subscribe fro 2 weeks and then agent told me to recontact you. 2 free weeks expired 26 dec 16 and then you take payment from my card  need you to apply codes ...

Refund Please

I took a 14 day trial entertainment and movies passes on 15/12 and cancelled them both 28/12 - within the 14 day trial period.  I got a receipt on the 28th to say I'd cancelled successfully (2 separate ones)   Just logged in my bank account and you h...