cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asmoukkes
Advocate

money is being taken monthly from my account

i have not used the now tv service since 2015 but they are still billing me twice a month !

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Asmoukkes 

See this thread.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Account-Billing/Account-Compromised/m-p/594064#M20954

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Asmoukkes 

What are the amounts in question, and the types of membership, if you can determine that?

Is the situation as per the thread that @gavs82008  links to above, or is it that the memberships are completely unused?

If the latter, be aware that Now keep billing each membership unless you actively cancel it; you might get a refund of a few months via Live Chat if Now determine that the memberships were indeed unused over that period; but you won’t get seven years back, so you have possibly spent something north of £1500 charitably supporting Now 😢

I think Now really ought to email users after three months or so of non-use of a membership, and cancel from the fourth month unless the user confirms they want to keep the inactive membership.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.