cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OMG
Advocate

charged for years without knowing

This is a wierd one! 

I noticed that a Now suscription was coming out of my papal when I knew I had cancelled it and it transpitres that I had cancelled  asubscription but the money coming out was ANOTHER account that I had set up in 2020  with an old email address. I closed that email address down in 2020 and so I was not seeing the subsription receipts each month. In the meantime I somehow opened a second account in the email I have now and were happily watching that with the other payment coming out all along. Ive been told that I can only have a refund for 3 months which I am really upset about as we didnt watch it under the other initial acoount apart from the first couple of months as far as I can understand. 

Ive even asked for all of my data so that i can make a case for myself but the document that has been sent is so hard to fathom that I have lost the will to live!

I would really appreciate any advice 😣

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@OMG 

It’s a good idea to check your bank and credit card accounts every month: it isn’t just Now that are prone to be charging you for things you don’t know about, thought you had cancelled, or just don’t want any more.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
OMG
Advocate

Believe me, I will be the worlds most annoying payment checker from here on in! 😶