cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Viewing History

Hi all,

was just wondering if there's a way that i can view my activity as in with Netflix and Amazon i can see what was watched and when. am i able to do the same with NOWTV? tia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

With my experience on Now TV the only sure fire way to see what episodes of TV shows you've watch is either by using the continue watching or going into the TV show itself. 

However one thing to bare in mind, unlike Netflix the "orange" line to indicate a watched episode soon disappears after roughly 4 weeks. So you will need to keep watching on a regular basis. 

Whereas with Netlfix, when I was watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, I stopped then never watched until I knew the reunion episode was going to be aired. Thankfully Netflix just continued where I had left it. If that was Now TV, I would have to do some mind digging just to remember the epsiode I was on!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

With my experience on Now TV the only sure fire way to see what episodes of TV shows you've watch is either by using the continue watching or going into the TV show itself. 

However one thing to bare in mind, unlike Netflix the "orange" line to indicate a watched episode soon disappears after roughly 4 weeks. So you will need to keep watching on a regular basis. 

Whereas with Netlfix, when I was watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, I stopped then never watched until I knew the reunion episode was going to be aired. Thankfully Netflix just continued where I had left it. If that was Now TV, I would have to do some mind digging just to remember the epsiode I was on!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help