cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kfm3l1a

Continuous login details

I have a subscription to Now Tv that works perfectly well on my living room TV - I just go to the Now App and begin watching. However, for my 2nd TV located in another room, I have to continually go through the time-consuming process of logging in, entering my email & password before I can watch. Is there a way I can enjoy the seamless viewing experience on the 2nd TV that I get on my first TV? 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Kfm3l1a 

What device are you talking about?

As you tagged in YouView can I assume its this?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Kfm3l1a 

The second TV should remember you, same as the first one does, assuming you are using the Now app on the TVs, and the mention of YouView is a red herring.

So what is the model of each TV?

If the mention of YouView is not a red herring though, then which TV have you got the box on, and are you subscribed to Now as part of an EE TV subscription?

If you are, then I am afraid you will have to take this issue to BT or EE, as they are the only ones who can resolve issues with Now provided as a part of one of their subscriptions 😢

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.