cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unexpected charge

I've just been charged for the entertainment pack which I never purchased, I received an email confirming "my" purchase and immediately went to my account to cancel it. I wasn't offered a refund as stated in the 14 day cooling off period. As this pack is unused, how do I get my refund. The cancellation message I got has opted to leave it running until the 15th June. That's not even remotely good enough. 

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Anybody else got access to your devices with your NowTV account details on them, where kids are a prime example ?

If so and you haven't setup a payment pin on your account, by going to My Account > Settings & Pins, then this is one of the main reasons why this happens when kids either accidentally or intentionally buys passes on people's accounts without the account holders knowledge or permission.

After setting up a payment pin, then go back to Passes & Vouchers section on your account and fully cancel the entertainment pass (approx four steps on screen).

Then fill in and complete this linked form to send back to NowTV to request a refund for the unwanted entertainment pass.

https://account.nowtv.com/payments/query/incorrect-charge 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I checked the manage devices option, I'm not sure what it's called butyou select it after changing your password and it lists all devices. There's 2, one I think is my phone and the other says now TV roku which I believe is the now TV stick I use. I have since implemented the payment pin too. Its strange as at the time my now TV stick was playing up and not showing as anything on my TV. It came back to life moments before I received the email.

Edit : as far as I'm aware nobody else has access to my account.