cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAJ
Advocate

Unable to change e mail address

My e mail address is no longer working.  I cannot change my e mail address because the system is trying to send me an e mail to confirm my account.  I have tried to use a link previous posted on this topic but it does not work.  I keep getting redirected to live chat but all I get is the message "we'll be with you in a jiffy".  I am beginning to think the only way to resolve it is to write to the head office.  I can't even make a complaint or report a problem by e mail because they will respond to my e mail address which does not work.  I am going around in circles.  Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MAJ 

Best jump on live chat and speak with staff. Make sure you click “chat online” within the green box, don’t hit “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
MAJ
Advocate

Thanks for your help, but I don't have a green box.  I have tried the "get help quicker" and it was useless.  I did use your link though and still the same problem - just an endless "waiting to chat" message.  I'll give it another try but think then I'll just give up on NOW TV!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@MAJ 

Try another browser?

You should be seeing this page.

IMG_2698.png

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
MAJ
Advocate

Thank you, I'll give that a try.  Appreciate your help!