cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dancer54
Advocate

Refusing all payment cards so can’t restart entertainment

I’ve just discovered that my entertainment was cancelled when I tried to watch something, I didn’t cancel it so have no clue how it happened. So I tried to join again but every single time I get to check out it says it can’t accept my payment, I’ve tried 3 different cards, I’ve tried on the tv, my iPhone and my iPad and same message comes up every time. I’ve tried to find the live chat but think I’m so stressed out now after 2 days of this that I’m just not finding it. Ready to give up and to be honest I think it’s shocking that you can’t phone and talk to a person. Any advice very much appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Dancer54 

For TV issues it’s live chat only. There is phone support for broadband only. 

Click the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down when signed in.
https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/payment-card-expired-or-declined

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Dancer54 

If something has gone wrong with your ability to pay Now, at your end or their end, then after a few unsuccessful attempts to collect your regular monthly payment, they will cancel the membership.

It looks like this has happened here, so the same root cause as the issue you have noticed.

When you Live Chat with Now, as per the link from @gavs82008 above, hopefully they will be able to resolve both.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.