cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

**People using my account

I have changed my password 4 different times already and somebody is watching all these different programs on my account. I am simply lost on what to do as you can't actually speak to a Human Being. Please can someone help me? 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

After you have changed your NOW password force a log out of all your devices by following the instructions in this NOW linked article below.

Also add a Payment Pin to your account.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/tips-to-help-you-keep-your-account-secure 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you very much , this is my Mum's account and she isn't technically minded, so have removed all devices and will see what happens if we don't use NOWTV for a few days. Thank you very much for your help.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Make sure you undertake a forced sign out of all devices from the FAQ on the link that i posted once you changed the password.

Just going into the My Account > Devices section and deleting the registered devices on the account list will not work, because you need to force a log out of the person who has been using your Mother's account details on their playback device.

Once you have forced a log out the person who is not authorised to use your Mother's account will have to sign in again and will be asked for the new password which they won't know because you have changed it.

If you think someone’s using your account without your permission, you can force a logout from any devices you're signed in to. This means that next time anyone tries to use one of these devices, they'll need to sign in again. 

Step 1: Change your password by going to My Account and Personal details and selecting Reset password.

Step 2: When you get to the Manage permissions page, select NOW (and any other services) and then Remove.

Step 3: Now just sign back in on each of your devices with your new password.