cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

Account statements

Hello I'd like to see my bills going back to April 2019, but I can only find the statements going back as far as Dec 2019 on my online account. How do I view archived bills?

Devices

I only have two devices set up on my account, never had more than 3. But it says ‘now that you’ve added 6 devices you can swap 2 devices each month’ and ‘you have to wait until Jan1 to swap devices’. I’m paying to have 6 devices so I don’t understand...

Unauthorised payments

The last two months I’ve been having a £3 charge for the boost. I’ve been refunded both times but can’t understand why it keeps coming out my bank. Now tv say they can’t authorise a payment their side so it must come from me but I know I haven’t  eve...

Resolved! Sky Sports day pass

On Amazon fire stick I'm trying to watch sky sports.Bought day pass (comes with 4 months mobile but a day normal.)Pass showing on account on firestick. It says "start watching" under sky sports day pass.I go to channel and I get:"Trying to get a now ...

Broadband speed issues

I'm constantly receiving below guaranteed broadband speeds. I'm trying to close my account becuase of this but can't get any help from nowtv. Where do I go from here? Please help

Resolved! Device

Hi, sorry I'm new to this. I have now tv through my bt account and it would appear I have exceeded my number of device swaps this month. I now can't watch now tv on my mobile phone. It happened accidentally when I was trying to set now tv up on my la...