cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Pay per view premier league football WOW

Subscription cancelled!!

I can’t believe this just signed up and agreed to pay the monthly fee, against my better judgment becos I have had a season ticket for 2/3 years now, so like many was banking on this but nope ! Bit the bullet and today’s announcement is shocking, man u (roastings welcome) will now now be on sky next weekend or bt sport - It will cost £15 for the 90 minute pleasure to watch this game on sky box office ridiculous !! @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just been given a voucher and asked not to mention it on here !!

the game was scheduled to be live on sky sports according to the panel after last weeks shocking defeat! @schnapps 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have read various articles on the internet since this was announced today and from what i have read these games wasn't part of the Sky or BT contract games schedule and Sky & BT are only going to be paid production costs to cover their overheads where all the profit will be going to the Premier League Football clubs.

Apparently it was the Premier League who asked for this to cover lack of gate revenue from fans not attending the games rather than it was instigated by Sky / BT.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just been given a voucher and asked not to mention it on here !!

the game was scheduled to be live on sky sports according to the panel after last weeks shocking defeat! @schnapps