cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No longer billed as NowTv?

Hello, Have NOWTV changed how their payment appears on bank statements? It’s always shown as NOWTV.COM/BILLING. But this month it just says Sky. It’s the same date and amount as usual, I don’t have a separate sky account, just the movies via nowtv. Thanks

20 REPLIES 20
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV have made changes going forward in the way customers billing would appear on their statements from what i have been told.

Where if you have a NowTV Cinema Pass for example it should say NowTV Cinema with a six digit code (not sure if it should say Sky from the information i have been given).

I haven't seen the new billing layout yet myself, but can you see the six digit code next to your months Cinema bill ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply!

That’s the strange thing, it doesn’t mention NowTv or cinema pass. It literally just says ‘Sky’ then London GB. Im really hoping it is NowTv and not some type of fraud. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just gone over the last 6 months of bank statements, each month the payment has gone out on the same date for the same amount of £11.99 and the reference was NOWTV.COM/BILLING HELP with SKY underneath, no six digit numbers at all. Maybe it’s the way my bank (HSBC) work? But this month the reference is SKY with London gb underneath. I hope all that makes sense, not the greatest with explaining myself let alone over a keyboard

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to say from the six digit code reference on your statement it makes it easier for live chat to find your payment on their system should you ever need to contact live chat if you are in dispute with the bill.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Does the price match for what you are paying for the Cinema Pass and more importantly is there a six digit reference number mentioned next to the payment on your bank statement ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Might be a good idea to be on the safe side to get in touch with NowTV live chat.

Use the green chat button on the link page below to reach them (not sure if they are still open tonight, if not try after 8am in the morning).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for the link. 
Live chat was open til midnight so I managed to speak to someone. Unfortunately they couldn’t explain it either, they just kept telling me I must have sky- nope. Il keep an eye on my bank, If the ‘NowTv’ payment doesn’t show this month then it must be the strange ‘sky’ one. Thanks again for your help 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this on my bank statement too. I found it weird and I contacted Sky. They didn't know what it is either. They confirmed that they appear as SKY DIGITAL on bank statements. I will be contacting my bank!!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Does the date and payment sum on your bank statement, match the previously monthly outgoing payments to NowTV ?

I have tagged the NowTV Community Manager if he can shed some light on this.