cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flux
Advocate

Need help with refund

I'm unable to talk to the bot that you're supposed to use. For some reason after they sent the 2nd message saying they needed a bit more info to find out whether I'm eligible, which I know I am because I only just bought the subscription, there isnt any text box for me to type in and they never ask me a question. The chats will just timeout from being inactive.

Subscription: £35 a month sports

Refund reason: Cant watch the games I want to watch

Any help would be much appreciated, if I can't seem to get any I'll just have to contact my bank and have them resolve it which would be annoying but it is what it is.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Flux 

Speak with staff via live chat by clicking the ‘How to get in touch’ drop down. Make sure you’re signed and do NOT hit ‘Chat to bot’.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/tv/feedback-complaints

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Flux @gavs82008 

It’s a shame it isn’t called ‘Chat to bot’, as this would better set suitably low expectations of it.

But it’s actually called ‘Get Help Quicker’, a promise it can only keep if your problem can be solved by reading the right Help article. (Which is very often not the case).

It’s actually pretty good at that, but things would be much better if the Nowbot could make its strengths and its limitations a bit clearer. Crystal clear, say.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
redchiz1
Champion 2

The quickest way to get through to NOW TV support is by using the green Chat online button near the top of the page here.

Which games are you having problems watching? For "red button" coverage have a look here