cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Summer
Advocate

My payment was not taken for my 6 months of £19.99 Sports TV deal and viewing stopped today

I paid for 6 months at £19.99 for  Sports tv till Dec and it stopped today saying July payment not made biut i had no cancelled it

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Summer 

Best speak with staff via live chat as it won’t get sorted on here. Make sure to click “chat online” within the green box and avoid “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

Have your payment details changed at all, or have your card details expired? Some cards update automatically, but not all from what I have seen before. 

JohnColler
Mentor

This keeps happening to me. I check in just before payment is due now to make sure they haven't lost my payment details

RoyB
Legend

@Summer 

You do realise that is £19.99 per month for six months, and not £19.99 for six months?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Summer
Advocate
Yes thanks .. realises my payment card needed updating .. Couldn’t get any contact help tho but then noticed a new offer for £21.99 a month for 6 months came up so started again with that …