cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Missing pass

•Hi I had an email saying that i apparently cancelled my sky cinema pass when I never can I get this pit back onto my account as I had already paid the bill for this month am absolutely fuming. 
 I’m ragin never had a problem and all of a sudden I got an email saying that I cancelled my pass when I never my son was watch scoobie-doo just before he went to bed and just after I got the email saying I had cancelled when I never what are use going to do about this as it’s shocking now my little boy hasn’t got anything to watch so thanks

1 REPLY 1
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User if the pass has been cancelled (even in error) and you've just paid for it, you will still have access to the pass until the next due date. It won't just disappear and you/your son can still access content.

Do you pay for it by applying vouchers or by automated payment from your card? If by card jump on to live chat and explain that the pass wasn't cancelled by you and can they reinstate the pass so it renews on the next due date. Click on the little blue arrow towards the bottom of the linked page.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/cancelling-or-renewing-now-tv-passes