cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pdela743

Lost behind paywall

The cricket on the sports package just went off and payment was demanded. I pay monthly direct debit.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Pdela743 

There are two types of sports memberships both of which are “behind a paywall” day and month. Is it possible that the payment was not made for the month?

Or more annoyingly you have been kicked out of the app and need to log back in?

If I were you check the app and make sure you’re still logged in by going to the ‘cog wheel’ for settings and check your account. There it will indicate if you are still logged in or if nothing shows then you have been logged out for some reason.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Pdela743 

You can also go to the top of this page and tap or click (depending on the device with the browser on it) your avatar image, and then tap/click Manage NOW Account, then look at your Memberships, and see if you have a running Sports Membership or not.

If you do, and it is monthly, then this is a CPA (Continuous Payment Authority) based on a credit or debit card, not a direct debit. (The differences are small, but you have slightly less protection with a CPA than with a DD).

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.