cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SofiaR
Advocate

Impossible to activate a new broadband service

Hi,

I'm trying to activate the request for a new broadband service, but the website always stops at my debit card AFTER it takes £1 from my account. I have tried it several times and every time the debit card is accepted, £1 is taken out from my account, and later it is credit back. However, the website stops at a blank page and I receive no confirmation or email at all. There is nothing in my account in terms of active orders. It is also impossible to try to talk to anyone at Now. I am out of the country and at the moment I cannot place phone calls to the UK ... Any suggestion? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SofiaR 

Sorry mate my bad for not reading the whole post. As you could imagine we have had a fair number of users asking for this and I assumed incorrectly.

You could try emailing support as I know live chat now only deal with TV.

customer services @ now tv . Com (ensure no spaces)

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SofiaR 

There is literally countless threads that’s have the number or link to number to call NOW. 

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518
SofiaR
Advocate

Thanks, but as I wrote in my post, I am unable to place calls to the UK at the moment 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SofiaR 

Sorry mate my bad for not reading the whole post. As you could imagine we have had a fair number of users asking for this and I assumed incorrectly.

You could try emailing support as I know live chat now only deal with TV.

customer services @ now tv . Com (ensure no spaces)

SofiaR
Advocate

Thanks, I'll try the email. Sure it is "services" with the ending "s"?

RoyB
Legend

@SofiaR @gavs82008 

Ouch.

But yes.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.