cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emmarhodes21

Refund

I have been charged by Now Tv for nearly a year after having cancelled . They have charged 2 amounts of £9.99 each month to my fathers account / by visa payment. My Dads 80 and initially paid for me as I’m disabled and was out of work. I haven’t used now tv and it even says on their app I don’t have existing account. My Dads 80 and just noticed these payments the other week. I have been on NOWs boot /chat for nearly an hour with no help or advice and going round in circles even though they said it was a human not a machine. ??? That have no phone number anywhere that I can fin checked google. Only number is for broadband and this is a tv issue / complaint. I don’t know what to do. Not even a email to complain to and get a Freud for my dear Dad. It’s disgusting that they seem to make it impossible to contact them about this matter. I’m so annoyed. Can anyone please help or advise. Thanks. Emma

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Emmarhodes21 

Account related TV matters such has refunds, needs to be dealt with NOW live chat, where there will be a human at the end of the live web chat service.

To reach live chat click on the green chat online button towards the top of this link page below.

Or alternatively you can message them using the web form on the same page in the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint