cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can someone help me remove my account completely so i do not get charged 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your query. 

Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I would also like to permanently remove an account, can you please contact me and tell me how? Thanks 

Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

We'll send you an email with more details shortly.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, would like to remove my account!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just signed up as I had a free voucher pass but it has expired. Now I would like you to remove all my card details from your servers, as I get the impression reading through this thread that you are a prime candidate for a hacking attack that steals all your customer's details. Please let me know if you can delete all my details as it doesn't look like I can do this through the website

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Thanks for posting.

I'm not entirely sure what it is that makes you think we're "a prime candidate for a hacking attack that steals all your customer's details".

However, please look out for an email from me as we take our customers personal and account details very seriously and therefore can't discuss account related matters here.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

I'll email you shortly.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I would also like to permanently remove an account (with CC details), can you please contact me and tell me how? Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Look out for an email from us soon.

Thanks

Andy