cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How can I close my account and remove my details? I don't want my details to be stored after trial

Hi,

How can I remove all my details from the NowTV website. It states that my account will be reactivated I watch another movie. I don't want this option. I want all my details (credit card, address, email etc) deleted after the trial has ended.

Thanks

1,571 REPLIES 1,571
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Dancyclops,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post, sorry to hear that you wish to leave the service and have your details removed.

To do so, please come onto LiveChat here, where we can get this all completed.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I also can't seem to remove my debit card details and I would like to do so as I don't use the sevice anymore

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi SatanicAcidTrip,

To remove your card details please get in touch with our Live Chat team. 

Simply click here and and fill out the two dropdown menus to access the live chat button. 

Kindest,

Steve 

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Steve - I have received a dozen replies telling me the only way I can remove card details is via the live chat - and I have told you a dozen times I cannot access live chat - I have no PC, laptop etc.... Why do I just keep getting the same reply telling me to use the live chat?????
Surely there must be another way - why can't anyone contact you via a telephone???
Julie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey Jooles63,

We don't currently have a telephone number to contact us through however, if you're unable to contact our LiveChat department please contact us via webform. This can be done through any device.

You can access webform through the previous link that Steve gave you.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I have contacted you several times via the email - but had no reply this has been going on since January - getting really frustrated as every month you take money out of my bank for something which I cancelled in January! My bank just keep telling me to contact you - something which I have been doing for over 3 months via email on the site! Without success.
I have been asking for the unauthorised transactions to be paid back but no one seems to want to know about that either.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I used my phone for the live chat

--Insert Reply Above This Line---
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Unfortunately I cannot use live chat on my mobile. My phone obviously isn't a very good one!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jooles63,

I have sent you a PM relating to this issue.

Kindest,

Steve

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It will not let me mange my payment details as I am trying to cancel, I have cancelled my movies pass but i would like to remove me card details and cacnel. Please can you help??