cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account & Billing

Discussions

NOW Account Help and Information

How do I create a NOW Account? If you're new to NOW you'll need to create an account in order to access all of our great content. Follow these simple steps to sign up.   How do I use My Account? We've changed the way My Account looks. See this link...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 1 thanks

GDPR News and Info - 25th May 2018

Hi All,   As you may be aware GDPR comes into effect on the 25th May. For more information on what GDPR means for you as a customer of NOW TV please take a look at our help article here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/gdpr-and-now-tv   If you have a ...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

NOW have not applied for line transfer

Hi. I went active with now in January and my previous provider (talktalk) is still billing me £48 a mth out of contract. I have cancelled it but this now takes 30 days so circa £150 loss.TALK claim they haven't received a line take over request from ...

Glenlyn by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 3 thanks

Cancelled account failure

My account was cancelled, so I thought, back in  Oct 2020, but turned out I was still being charged. I moved out of the country then and just recently regained access to my UK bank account to find the charges. Looking to see if I can get reimbursed f...

SR by Advocate
  • 6 replies
  • 2 thanks

Talking to someone without paying

Trying to talk to someone about getting reconnected before I can pay. I am going around in circles again. I have been cut off and I need the Internet to make money so I can pay them. Its like a catch 22 situation. All I am getting is make a payment n...

No refund given

Hello, My account says -£9.10 in credit however have not received a refund .. when will i get it as its impossible to get through to you 

Georgia2 by Advocate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Resolved! New password sharing law

Hi I have seen that there has been new legislation passed about password sharing and am worried this will affect how I use my now TV.  One of the screens I use is at my parents house,  My parents provide childcare for me and I have put my now TV onto...

Hex333 by Mentor
  • 4 replies
  • 6 thanks

Fee paid, but cannot access content

I have been paying £9.99 every month but when I tried to watch something last night on my TV it said I had to pay £9.99 - anyone else have this? It’s like they don’t I have paid already….

Misleading Cancellation Process

Hi, I am in a state of shock and fury. By coincidence, I noticed that you have been billing my account for a movie pass I cancelled several months ago. I tested your offer for £5.00 a month and then cancelled it withint the month, as I don’t like you...

Charged £1 4 times trying to find out why

Trying to get hold of someone to find out why I have been charged £1 4 times. Currently I have a 6 months voucher for entertainment for £6.00 but it is costing me £10 any way? is this going to be refunded back in to my account? The help function for ...

Znxs67 by Newbie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 thanks