cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have I got NowTV?

Hi,

My payment details say that I have a payment for 'nowtv'. Do i?

I pay for broadband but don't know anything about the TV stuff. I can't find on my account anywhere it confirms this, if i click on 'mytv' there are no options to search for programs etc.

i've no idea if i have this or if i'm paying extra for it.

thanks

Deborah

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User Joining NOW broadband does not entail any NOW TV services as such unless you chose to do so as part of a sign up offer. Otherwise you can take, or not, NOW TV memberships on the same basis as anybody else, they operate separately from your broadband service.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go online and log into your NOW account on their website, if there is nothing showing under My Account > Manage Account > My Bills & Payments or My Membership then you haven't subscribed to any of the TV streaming Memberships and only have NOW Broadband.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I also believe that NOW uses NOWTV has the billing identification for their Broadband & Calls service also.

Does the bill price on your statement stack up with the Broadband price you signed up for with NOW Broadband ?

Also i believe the NOW TV billing system might show a five digit code and mention Ent or Cin or Sports next to their TV streaming bills.

redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User Joining NOW broadband does not entail any NOW TV services as such unless you chose to do so as part of a sign up offer. Otherwise you can take, or not, NOW TV memberships on the same basis as anybody else, they operate separately from your broadband service.