cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Extra Payment

Hi,
   I am just wondering if anyone could help me on who to contact, i have just been looking at my bank transactions and noticed Now Tv have been taking out 4 payments from my bank.

What should be coming out each month is:

1 x Sky Sports Pass - £33.99
1 x Entertainment Pass - £3.49 (Reduced Price)
1 x Movie Pass - £3.99 (Reduced Price)

However an extra payment of £7.99 has been coming out on the same dates these transactions have been coming out. This has happened for the months of July, August, September, Octiber and November. I did go to cancel the passes and they got reduced, therefore it could be a glitch and a continuation of the £7.99 full price of the Entertainment pass.

If anyone could help that would be great

Thank You

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi cmpjgray

Same thing has happened to me and I have just wasted nearly an hour on "online chat" trying to resolve it but it was very unsatisfying experience. There is no telephone contact service.... which says a lot really. A few months ago I bought a NOW TV stick with a free 3 month entertainment pass and purely by activating the pass it it has given them the right to take money fromyour account until you cancel it,despite not being aware that you had been coerced into some form of subscription. They have taken 3 months of £7.99 from my account.  After a very long and frustrating "online chat" during which I was cut off so had to go through it all again with another customer service person, they offered to refund only 1 month!  I am appalled and made a formal complaint which I will be taken up with the regulator.  I know companies do this type of thing all the time and use the "you should have cancelled" response as their excuse for their underhand tactics.  Just imagine how many £7.99's they have acquired through tbis barely legal form of service...... you and I are just two of thousands that this has happened to and what about people who are vulnerable they're probably being blatantly ripped off.  To contact them online of course you need to click on contact at the bottom of the web page and it should lead you through to the chat online.  Let me know how you get on. For me NOW TV is WAS TV.  Done