cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Being ripped off

I was with bt and paying for now tv with them .

Now I have left bt I have found out I have been paying twice. 

There is mo number to ring no way to speak to anyone this is a multi million pound company and  a joke 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There is no number for TV memberships only email or live chat.

Live chat by clicking “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

Email for support in the below picture.

1F78226C-2266-4EB3-93A1-C8CF2F1427B0.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

You should have cancelled with BT. 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User wrote:

I was with bt and paying for now tv with them .

Now I have left bt I have found out I have been paying twice. 

There is mo number to ring no way to speak to anyone this is a multi million pound company and  a joke 

I’m not sure which multi-million pound company you are talking about, but if you mean Now, you are misprising them, as there is no way that Now would know about your arrangements with BT, or be able to manage them if they did.

However, if you meant BT, then yes, as they should have stopped charging you for broadband and for BT TV, and either stopped charging you for Now, or (better) asked if you wanted your Now account to continue, but released back to Now.

But there certainly is a telephone number for support for Now subscribers via BT, so you should find out from BT what this number is, and call it to get this situation remedied.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.