cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JackFrost
Advocate

Auto renew not working

Hello,

This is my first post, so please be gentle.  

I signed-up to the Now TV Sports package with a promotional offer for 6 months, however, after the first month, the subscription is no longer active even though I have my card details saved on my account.

When I have previously used Now, it will auto renew, so not sure what has changed in a last few months to prevent this.  

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

JF

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@JackFrost 

Nothing should have changed, and if your card was acceptable for the first month, it should have continued for the six months - and indeed beyond, unless you cancel after six months.

So something has gone wrong, it looks like; has the card expired? Did you have insufficient funds to pay the second month? Now will try a couple of times to take the money, but if they can’t, they may have dropped you, though they really should have tried to let you know.

So you need to get onto Live Chat with Now to sort this out; but before that, check your card or bank account to see if a second payment to Now has gone through or not.

Chat online

From here, you can contact Now via Live Chat.

Avoid ‘Get Help Quicker’ on this screen. This leads to the Nowbot, an AI bot that might well assist you in navigating the Help; but as you need to talk to Live Chat, you have already gone beyond that, and all the Nowbot can bring you is frustration.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.