cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vincent-
Advocate

Adding a name on the bill

Hi community, 

I would like to add my partner's name on the bill for the broadband contract. We both live at the address, and we would like to both be able to use the bills as proof of address. 
I can't find an option in the user account... is this even possible?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
seebee
Scholar

I don't think you can add a name to the account details - but more importantly the PDF bills don't show any name or address information anyway, so I doubt they would be any use as proof of address.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
seebee
Scholar

I don't think you can add a name to the account details - but more importantly the PDF bills don't show any name or address information anyway, so I doubt they would be any use as proof of address.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Vincent- 

As @seebee said address details on the bill doesn’t show. So it wont have any affect on your credit score.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Vincent-
Advocate

Thank you both for the answers. (I wasn't even thinking about the credit score thing!).

I don't think I remember any bill from an internet/electricity/water supplier that did not have the customer's name on it, I find it wild that this is a thing... 😕  Do you know why that would be the case?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Vincent- 

It is the way NOW is set up so it won't affect your credit score, so therefor won't have the information on bills. Whereas BT or Sky or Virgin will. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help