cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working!!

Been havinf problems for a few days now! It keeps saying that my username and password are incorrect they're not I've checked loads! I can log in the website but but won't work on the app! Very frustrating!
17 REPLIES 17
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah I tried about 5 times still no luck 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue here 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post

If your iPhone is modified in anyway sometimes referred to as "jailbroken" you will need to reverse the modification as NOW TV does not support modified iPhone's. 

If this is not the case, to watch NOW TV on your iPhone it needs to be setup correctly 

Please can you check the following: 

Settings - General Settings - Time and date - make sure this is set to automatically and the time zone is London 

Then - 

Settings - Privacy - Location Services - make sure this is on. 

Also make sure you have the latest version of the NOW TV App.

Thanks

Sue

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

If your iPhone is modified in anyway sometimes referred to as "jailbroken" you will need to reverse the modification as NOW TV does not support modified iPhone's.

My iPhone is not jailbroken.

Please can you check the following:
Settings - General Settings - Time and date - make sure this is set to automatically and the time zone is London
Then -
Settings - Privacy - Location Services - make sure this is on.

Confirmed that location services are on and date and time are set correctly.

Also make sure you have the latest version of the NOW TV App.

I have version 5.2 installed.

I have so far tried:

Resetting NowTV password.

Delete app and reinstall

Delete app, reboot phone, reinstall

The app on my iPad works fine so I know that the username and password are correct.

I still get the error:

Sorry, your sign in details aren't recognised. Please check and try again (password is case sensitive)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User following up from a post by @Anonymous User is another thread I tried turning off my WiFi and signing in on 3G/4G this worked and then allowed me to reconnect to my WiFi network and cast to my TV once more.

However, if the app is closed by swiping it away and not leaving it running in the background then I am unable to sign in again without first turning off my WiFi and signing in on my 3G/4G connection.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this issue is still ongoing.

You shouldn't be getting signed out of the app when you swipe out. Are you signing out before you swipe out of the app?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User no I'm not signing out first, and in fact I've just come back to the app now and it's signed me out and won't let me sign in on WiFi.

The trick @Anonymous User mentioned of turning off WiFi allows me to sign in again and flip on the WiFi again.

Cheers

Steve

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User@Anonymous User@Anonymous User 

Did you change something on the backend? The app signed me in ok tonight without having to do any jiggery pokery 🙂