cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't log in on iphone

I can log in to my account on internet and use my block NOW TV box no problems but the app comes up with error message saying 'incomplete NOW TV account' asking me to log on to account to agree to terms and conditions. I have already agreed to themand tried deleting and reinstalling app but d
Still doesn't work?!?
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I am trying to set up new account, appear to have account, but every time try to pay for a day pass, a blank page comes up saying it will take 10p to secure the card safety. Then doesn't let me click anything, tried 3 times, then go to find the pass and not done. So think with problems you having, maybe something down on the site. Wanted view F1, so if doesn't sort then will not bother.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. NOW TV usually only reserve a 10p charge (they don't actually take it, just check they can authorise a 10p charge to make sure your card is valid) when you are setting up your card. Try going to your My Account > Payment details page

https://account.nowtv.com/payment-details

and checking your card details are all correct, change if necessary. You could also try a different device or browser to make your purchase (desktop or laptop recommended)

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. The most common reason that message appears is because you have accidentally signed into your iPad with the wrong username. If it's working fine on your NOW TV Box go to that, open up the NOW TV app and look on the My Account screen to see what username you are logged in as, and make sure that is the username you are logging into your iPad with.