cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something's not right

New internet from BT top package, new router HH5, Amazon Prime 100% perfect no problems, Netflix 100% perfect no problems both can watch full series and movies without interruption OK netflix keeps asking me every 3rd episode if i am still watching it but that's OK, NOWTV, 2 mins streaming, Something's not right, reset try again, 2 mins streaming Something's not right. reset try again, 8 mins through family guy, Something's not right, 35 mins into Wayne's world,  Something's not right, xbox is wired btw cat6 cable, lets try something else oh wait your session has times out but Something's not right your Internet this internet that, um no, my pc is fine and i am monitoring the speed on the router, my xbox is fine and still connected to live a managed to play destiny online all day on Saturday and that didnt come up with  Something's not right, everything else works, but Something's not right.

Cancelled all my subscriptions to nowtv until this gets fixed, I will download the shows I miss or watch them through my pc from the shows site, for a company who has the chance to be one of the biggest Internet TV suppliers they suck and I will happily give my money to amazon and netflix all day long, untill nowtv get their act together.

If anyone here can restore my faith back in sky and now TV please do try, i have now tried everything i can think of from wiping my xbox drive and reinstalling everything to even asking BT for a new router which they sent me, I would love to have nowtv back but with having to constantly reset every few minutes i stop trying to watch it.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post and very sorry about the delayed reply.

I did raise your issue when you contacted us with our Technical Team, they're currently looking into this.

How has the app acted now? Are you still getting the same thing where it plays and then it doesn't? Has it changed at all?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

We have been unable yo access NOW TV for 3 days with the message 'Somethings not right' across all devices.  No problem with internet connection watching Netflix without any problem (cost less than the package we have paid for which we cannot use on Xbox, laptop etc).  All other internet access is working including online gaming much more data hungry.  We cannot contact you at all, no live chat option or email option is coming up when signed into the account.  Can someone please help us?  Having very similar thoughts to the original post; can't access what we've paid you for and completely unable to contact you to try and get it resolved not seeming like a great system?!  Please can someone from NOW TV contact us to help??

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear about the problems you've experienced.

Can you please try deleting the app and then re-installing it.

If that doesn't help, can you tell us if you're getting this issue with a particular show or is it with all shows you try to watch?

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been having trouble with both my NOW boxes for the last few days.   Can't get any catch up or subscription service on both my NOW boxes.   I can still get the latter on tablet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Further to my last.   The power light has a double recurring blink on it.   However, further to that I appear to have solved the problem by accident.   Just recycled the poewer switch on the boxes.  Seemes to have worked.   This is normally the first thing I do after a glitch.   Senior moment??