cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv not working on xbox one

Now tv will not work on xbox one. Tried installing and uninstalling multiple times, hard reset multiple times, clearing cache multiple times. Still no joy
55 REPLIES 55
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a heads up to those in the preview program. I have just had another update tonight and this has fixed the Now TV app. Launches fine :-).
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here.Xbox update this morning and app is working again!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi my now.tv on my xbox is not working can anyone help me? literally clicked on the app and i get error message saying something went wrong? no error code tho thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm very sorry to hear you're having issues with your Xbox One.

Have you tried deleting and re-installing the app?

Some have found that this works: Sign out of your Xbox profile on the console, launch the app and sign back into your profile when prompted.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks 🙂

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting the same issue and it's really frustrating. Tried everything and still not working. My oneguide has also stopped working.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting on our forum. Really sorry to hear you are experiencing some issue on the Xbox One.

What stage do you get stuck at on the Xbox One, do you get an onscreen error message?

Thanks

Aman

NOW TV Team