cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

license issues

I have completed two now tv query forms but not had a resolutionregarding the fact I am unable to access now to on Pc (not since joining) a message briefly displays saying something about licenses on the black screen and then another box above black screen saying sorry now tv is temporarily unavailable, see service updates etc but it's never available. I've completed all the trouble shooting exercises. All other devices work i.e iphone now tv box

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. I'm sorry to hear you've been having issues with watching via your PC.

- Have you tried resetting your wireless router?

- Does this affect all content you try to watch whether live or on demand?

If you're a Windows 8 user or above, you can try our Windows App. This may provide a preferable experience for you. You can get this here.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yes I have tried resetting the router, it happens on both live and demand content.

I have windows vista, I've tried all troubleshooting online and have been communicating with various now TVs staff who now appear to just be stuck in a loop asking the same questions/troubleshooting over and over again (case id 01223501) I have never been able to watch now tv on my laptop.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing for you.

We are still looking into these issues with customers on Vista.

As soon as we hear anymore from our tech teams we will let you know whats happening.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy,

Thanks for letting me know now but why didn't anyone dealing with my case let me know this straightaway instead of giving me scripted responses or ignoring me; wasting my time chasing this issue up?

Also I have been unable to watch anything on the internet since March? What are the timescales for this fix and will there be any refunds for not being able to provide a full service?

Many thanks,