cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I watch Movies through my Browser now?

Hey guys,

The front end of Now TV is broken or extremely un-user friendly (I can't find it anyway) when I want to see Movies (my subscription).

Anyone know how to get them to work again?  All I seem to get is Now TV's advert pushing other services like Broadband / Combo and Entertainment.

The only way I could get a mover out of it was to click and login and start a Free 14 day Trial - odd - I am a member, why would I want to trial for 14 days 😞

Any help, as always is appreciated.

I do have the Windows App but I like using the Browser, unless that's how it is now, using the App.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm getting exactly the same problem with my Entertainment Pass. The opening screens are completely non-respsponsive afetr the re-design taht they've just done - its a nightmare!!!!!!!!! Fix it NOW

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hello @Anonymous User and @Anonymous User

Perhaps the following 'Help Centre' article may be of use to you: Install Microsoft Silverlight on a Windows PC?

By-the-way... If you guys have Windows 8 (or higher) installed on your computer, the best way to view the NOW TV service is by installing the NOW TV Windows app. If you haven't already done-so 😉

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

still non-responsive rubbish interface wouldn't recommend it to anyone now - before the new interface it was great. And I have got Silverlight and I checked out the Windows App - every single review say taht its a buggy dog. I think that Sky need to get some new code-monkeys who don't re-invent for the sake of it. Sky NOW ? RUBBISH.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User the section of the site where you watch movies or entertainment hasn't changed though.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

The homepage is a bit of a mess now I agree. You now have to click where it says TV Passes at the top of the homescreen to get to the watch section of the website, where you can then login and watch in the browser.

Alternately, the direct link to movies is http://watch.nowtv.com/movies

and the direct link to entertainment is http://watch.nowtv.com/entertainment