cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports not loading from box

sky sports on my pass will not load from box just resets, working on ipad but i want to watch what i have paid for through my TV

278 REPLIES 278
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

We will be emailing all customers affected with our response, if you do want to speak to Lice Chat regarding this you can but I can assure you you will be emailed.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is now the 26th April 2016 and I still have not received any communication email about a refund.

I have checked all my email folders (Promotions, Spam etc) and I can't find anything from Now TV. 

Not happy can someone please respond.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

All customers that were identified as being impacted by this issue have been emailed.

Thanks

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

its not just effected "sports" customers, its effected "all" customers!, its the sports customers moaning the most as they we're trying to watch a game last night and I presume are the most likely to moan as footy fans are passionate about watching their games!  

Your trying to contain it to "sports fans", least watching, less compensation ( if you have the decency to give it to people for a "not fit for purpose product").  The problem is/ was, being on home screen, press "now tv" button, auto refreshes to home screen, cant access "any" channel, other than the limited number of channels that could be accessed from the home screen, using the featured links.

Unbelievable "customer service!", "we have a problem", you dont say! Lets see some action, not diversion!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just a quick thank you for your advice and information.

Now please, nowtv, get your act together for the Liverpool match tonight, or we will be Klopp-less.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do we claim a refund x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User you should have received an email this week. Have you checked your junk (and promotional) folder to see if you got it? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem last night whilst trying to watch the newcastle vs man city game.  Missed the entire first half and eventually managed to watch the last 30 mins of the game on another device

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on nowtv, people are reporting free passes fromlive chat, some a week, others 24 hours. What do I get told, the dedicated team will be in touch.

We were all inconvenienced in the same way, play fair!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Use the live chat & ask them if there will be any compensation - i got through & got compensated with a code for a day pass.