cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Sky Sports Pass Help and Info

We've compiled some of the top questions that you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Sky Sports Day, Week and Month Passes.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   NOW TV Sky Sports Pas...

Pringles code - save for later?

Hi, I have a NOW TV code which I have received from 2 serial numbers from Pringles lids. Does anyone know if it's possible to enter the code today, but then click on 'Save For Later', rather than 'Activate Pass', to allow me to watch a match in a cou...

Monthly Pass

I have an ongoing pass for Sky sports linked to my EE broadband at Home, I have been in Hospital since beginning of November, and have paid 3 x £ 31.99 for a service that I cannot watch,,,how can I stop payments being taken through my Debit Card ?

Double charged sports package

Hi, I payed 6.99 for the sky sports package and I see 12.94 has come out of my account that's not double but what is it for some hidden extras. How do I contact nowtv for a refund?

skysports

Hi all, ludite calling, just acessed skysports week pass, I can watch it on my laptop but cannot watch it on my tv. I have an arrow for movies and entertainment but not sports. Cheers in advanve

Sky Sports News app

At long last, the four minute delay which has been a bugbear of mine has finally been resolved!

No sound on Sky Sports News app for NOW TV Box

We're aware that the Sky Sports News app for NOW TV Box has no sound when viewing.   We're sorry for any inconvenience and are working to fix the issue as soon as possible.   If you'd like to be updated when there's news, click Topic Options and Subs...

Now TV week pass

Hi, I tried to get a weeks today for Sports and it automatically set me up for a day pass.  Please can you recify this as I didn't or didn't mean to select the day pass.    It seems to be hard to find the week pass now or had touble finding it.   Thi...

Re: Sky Sports Box Office

I have tried to watch a movie on the sky store and when I entered my bank details everything was fine then I went to pay and it said that they are having trouble finding the details so I tried a few other 1s and it just keeps saying the same. Can any...