cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Sky Sports Pass Help and Info

We've compiled some of the top questions that you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Sky Sports Day, Week and Month Passes.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   NOW TV Sky Sports Pas...

Sky Sports HD

When will sky sports on now tv stream at 1080p?  I would consider taking a monthly pass but I will not pay more for sky sports than you charge anywhere else for poorer quality. 

sports EPG dont update

as in the title really, the sposrts EPg dont update most of the time, If im watching the darts, flick up the channle list, most of the time its still way back hours before, not on the latest progrrammes.  It updates only when you exit the channel bei...

Resolved! Day/week pass in US?

Is there a way to buy a day/week pass if I'm living in the US?

Resolved! Catch up

I want to watch the NFL playoffs this weekend, but not live. Will it be possible to view them 'on demand' Cheers

Oxford United v Swansea City 10 January

Hello If i pay for a day's sport on 10 January will I be able to watch Oxford United v Swansea on Now TV? I gather you can watch it on Sky in England. I am based in Scotland. Thanks  ABOX

Iv been charged

Hello iv bought a ps4 and I got 3months nowtv free iv only set up now to no more than a month ago and Iv been charged for it can you please give me my refund. Kind regardsRobert

Sports day code rejected

I have a now TV box that came shipped with 5 sports passes. I have just gone to use the final one for the Italian Grand Prix (starts in 20 mins!!) and it's been rejected.   No no idea what to do now as it looks like I am going to miss it. I am very d...