cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Sky Sports Pass Help and Info

We've compiled some of the top questions that you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Sky Sports Day, Week and Month Passes.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   NOW TV Sky Sports Pas...

.HD.channels

when do we get to see.HD.channels 

Resolved! Trying to buy a weeks sports pass at £10.99

tried to buy the week pass for sports at 10.99 have put in my details and password but not had any confirmation back or code. Received nothing from sky. How do you know if it's gone through, usually I get a confirmation email.

sky sports free monthly pass

just brought a pass and unable to watch the arsenal match does not look good for watching game of thrones 

Code not working

Have a code for a day pass and it's showing invalid. 

Payment

Hey Now TV team, i received an offer to watch Liverpool v Everton so paid the special offer price of £3.00.   I was unabke to watch it fir some reason, so i had to reactivate old account and pay £6.99 for a 24hr pass to watch the match Any chance of ...

Now TV

Im unable to watch sky sports after purchasing for a week the issue started yesterday and still not yet resolved despite Now TV saying its resolved. Can I get some compensation once resolved as I've missed out on watching the sport channels i purchas...

Sports pass

If Arsenal are on Sky Sports on any day of the week can i  buy a day pass just to watch Arsenal.

One Day Sports Pass

I applied for a "one day sports pass" and have been charged for it twice.

Refund request

Dear NowTV, Yesterday (17th April 2016) I purchased a weeks pass for sky sports. I did this to watch two games only: Leicester vs West Ham and Tottenham vs Stoke. The service I received for the Leicester game was so poor that I don’t intend to use th...