cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussions

NOW TV Sky Sports Pass Help and Info

We've compiled some of the top questions that you’ve all asked us into this handy guide all about the NOW TV Sky Sports Day, Week and Month Passes.   Just select a topic from the list, or scroll down the page to read them all.   NOW TV Sky Sports Pas...

Resolved! SPORTS MONTLY PASS

I am very annoyed I have recently checked my bank to find out NOWTV have been taking £31.99 out a month for a sports pass I signed up to use this once not on an on going basis!!  Anyone else had this problem? anyone have any success getting money bac...

Resolved! Applied Voucher but got charged too!

Hi.. Jogged on down to my local Argos and picked up a NowTV box with a 1 month free pass to SKY Sports. Filled in the details online and registered my account and input the voucher code and the (mandatory!) credit card details. Seems like my account ...

signing up

I have been unable to sign up having purchased a sports package. Each attempt results in 'There is an issue with your application please contact our help team' I have attempted to do this on numerous occaisions without success.

Struggling to buy a Day Pass on lap top

It sounds really silly, I have a standard lap top, but when I choose the option to buy a day pass, and the page comes up with 3 options including a Day pass or month pass, I can't select any of the 3 options, as I think the select option is off the b...

Suggestions for Now TV Passes

Firstly, I would like to add my support for those who have suggested Season Passes to enable you to follow your team - great idea! Secondly, I'd like to suggest Pass Serials that can be re-used multiple times, depending on how much you paid for it, e...

UFC Fight Pass

It's now 2016 and I understand that a lot of apps related to tv are not available as they conflict with what Nowtv/sky have to offer .  Why is there app for UFC fight pass,  on Nowtv ? yet it's on the roku store Amazon Fire stick most smart to apps  ...

Resolved! sky sports week pass

Will my Weeks sports pass expire exactly 1 week to the minute from when I activate it? or does it go until midnight!I want to know if I can get 2 games included on Monday nights many thanks